NEW TO INDUSTRY
At LJ Hooker, we know there is nothing quite like the buzz of selling a home. It is more than just a business transaction – it is about looking after our customer’s future plans and dreams. Whether it’s been a long-held ambition or if you’ve already excelled in sales in another area, we can help you realise your potential in the exciting industry of real estate.
At LJ Hooker, we match the right people to the right job. Our special six-step process will not only give you an insight into property sales but also determine your suitability to work as an agent.
Learn about specific traits that research shows are shared by many of Australia’s leading property experts. See if your skills and personality match the reality of a real estate career. If you love hitting the phones and talking to people or businesses, then it’s likely this will be the job for you!
It may appear glamourous but agents need to work hard to achieve the best result for their vendors. Commissions earned are commensurate with effort. Agents enjoy the added bonus of a flexible working day. There is also the great satisfaction of finding buyers a new home, a change in location, being involved in developments or assisting those taking their first steps on a property ladder.
Learn from one of Australia’s top real estate coaches in a special Master Class designed to show you what it takes to succeed in the property industry. Some of what you will learn may surprise you! Be supported with training right up to your first listing. Helping you on this journey will be a specially selected mentor who will also introduce you to job opportunities within the network.
To help determine whether this is the right career choice, we’ve come up with a six-step process to kick start your property career:
1. REGISTER FOR MASTER CLASS – Learn exactly what is required to become a sales agent
2. PERSONALITY QUESTIONNAIRE – Discover if you have a natural flair for a real estate career
3. FIRST REPORT – This summary will tell you if you are a “match” for success
4. PERSONAL FEEDBACK – Learn what areas you may need extra support to fast-track your property career.
5. QUICK START TRAINING – Be connected with a mentor and the right training
6. INTERVIEW AND PLACEMENT – Your mentor will match you with at least one LJ Hooker office and perhaps several in the area who are looking for sales agents. Enjoy ongoing support as you embark on your new career.
LJ Hooker have over 500 offices across Australia waiting for the right agent to join their team and we will help find the right office fit for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch very soon!